Steps for Documents Legalization
1- Complete application for consular legalization through the website www.geoconsul.gov.ge , and upload the following:
· Applicant’s recent Photograph;
· Applicant’s Passport and Residence permit in Kuwait or UAE;
· The documents that to be legalized.
2- Payment of fees is possible by depositing to the bank accounts of the Consulate at National Bank of Kuwait:
NBK account number in Kuwait: 1007487868
NBK account number in Dubai: 6020100278141
· 25 USD per document for the documents issued in Georgia
· 15 USD per document for the documents issued in Kuwait or UAE
3- Print the application and submit it with the original documents (with translation in English Language) to the Consular Service office of the Embassy of Georgia.
4- The application is referred to the relevant officer to ensure all documents and data are submitted.
5- The applicant will be informed about the date and time to collect the documents back after being legalized.
Please provide prepaid return airway bill.